THANK YOU FOR GENEROUSLY SUPPORTING ORCHESTRA 2001 AT THE CHERRY STREET PIER!
Your contribution will help Orchestra 2001 develop new audiences and programming at our new home on the Pier in the following ways:
- $75 Rental expense for a percussion instrument
- $125 Rehearsal fee for one musician
- $225 Performance fee for a musician to play three pop-up concerts
- $350 Educational presentations by a musical duo
- $500 Chamber music partnering with one of Cherry Street Pier’s 13 other artists or featuring new music for Philadelphia’s diverse communities
- Other Donations of any amount are appreciated
Complete the form below and click on "Submit" to make your tax-deductible donation.
To submit this form, all "*" fields must be filled in.
Orchestra 2001 is a Section 501(c)3 nonprofit and your gift may qualify as a charitable deduction for federal income tax purposes.
The official registration and financial information of Orchestra 2001, Inc. may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
Other Ways to Give
Give by Phone
You can make a gift by calling:
Give by Mail
To submit a credit card donation or enclose a check made payable to Orchestra 2001:
CLICK HERE for a printable PDF form
CLICK HERE for a printable Word form
Please mail your gift to the following address:
P.O. Box 7211
Philadelphia, PA 19101